This is the third part of My Cancun recommendations on what to see and do when in Cancun. We hope it can help to plan your next vacations in paradise!
25. Río Secreto. In this park you will learn about the secrets of the origins of earth and its evolution. Another door to the sacred Mayan infra-world.
26. Sian Ka’an. The biosphere reserve which name in Maya means “where the sky is born”. Climb the watching tower and feel yourself the king of the world.
27. Valladolid. A small Colonial city in the state of Yucatán, just 1.5 hours from Cancun. You can acquire gold and silver pieces to affordable prices.
28. Selvática. Overflight the Mayan jungle on their zipline circuit, the longer in Riviera Maya. Make ecologic tours in this amazing territory.
29. La Isla Shopping Village. Enjoy shopping in a great ambiance. Take the best pictures at sunset in its lagoon side. This is a “must-do” when in Cancun.
30. Aventuras Mayas. Ecology, nature, adventure and extreme sports along this incredible place called Riviera Maya.
31. Puerto Aventuras. An ecologically planned development with dolphinarium, marina, pier for yachts, and cozy gourmet restaurant and patisseries.
32. Romantic Getaway. We boast many special, secluded retreats, far from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Enjoy here the best of love!
33. Punta Allen. Bahia de la Ascensión has the most beautiful beaches and you can climb the top of the lighthouse to enjoy the views.
34. Croco-Cun. Meet the tender reptils… yes! When they are babies they are tender. This is an ecological-interactive park that will surprise you.
35. El Mirador (Playa Delfines). Without any doubt, the most awestruck beach in Cancun. The turquoise and emerald colors of the sea, as well as the powdery sand will bewitch you.
36. Skydive Playa del Carmen. Observe Paradise from above. An extreme sport in Riviera Maya… only for the most adventurous!